Wednesday, February 16, 2011

changed my mind :)

I am so sorry blogger i def. switched over to the evil that is tumblr. haha to be honest i do love it, it has been fun and i'm gunna keep it but instead of just giving all my attention to one blog, i have decided to use both...i feel like i used to get a lot more out on here and with tumblr i feel like i like to post a lot of things that correspond with my current mood like songs and posts and stuff but I feel like i truly got to express myself on here so here i am, back to basics.
A lot has changed since my moving day, and really thank god! Once again, the saying that you live and you learn could not pertain more to my life than it has over the past few months. I wont bore with the details of before, instead I’ll just talk about what is currently going on. Well it’s been a bumpy couple of weeks that I really thought I was going to have a mental breakdown through at points, and let me tell you that the vivid dreams that I have been having lately have not been helping me much...actually they have been more like night terrors, kid cudi styles. But of the dreams that I have remembered (and i’d like to thank iPhone notes for allowing me to log this as soon as i wake up, crust in my eyes and all) I have found some very interesting interpretations that I’m gunna share...


1. I had a dream that I was getting a breast reduction. (So random)

2. A dream that I was being harassed in a pool by two guys and a girl and that they were like threatening to drown me and shit and then I tried to get help from the front desk after one of their friends bated their names out to me but as I went to the reception, they were already checking out and they got away with harassing me. On top of that oddly enough the receptionist that said she would make sure she would do everything in her power to help me left and there was a new girl there that didn’t know my situation at all. So here are the closest meanings that I could find...


Dream One:

Breasts

To see breasts in your dream, symbolize primal nourishment and your need to be nursed and care for. The breasts represent motherhood, nurturance, and infantile dependency. Alternatively, breasts indicate sexual arousal and raw energy.


Small

To dream that someone or something is smaller than usual, represents feelings of insignificance, helplessness and unworthiness. Alternatively, you may be literally trying to "knock" this person down to size. Perhaps it suggests that you or someone in your life has an inflated ego and need to be taught a lesson


Dream Two:

Pool
To see a pool of water in your dream, indicates that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. Alternatively, a pool indicates your desire to be cleansed. You need to wash away the past.

Swimming Pool
To see a swimming pool in your dream, symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away those past hurts.

Drowning
To dream that you are drowning, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by emotions. Repressed issues may be coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. You should proceed more cautiously and slowly.

It’s so weird because lately my dreams have been really spot on with feelings in my life. I think that it is time that I start to relax more, slow down the party scene and actually be the way i used to be, enjoy the past times that I used to have that would help me escape from all of the problems that I had and in many cases see them through a different light and develop a sense of clarity. I think it is time that I start taking care of myself and my body instead of running it into the ground. I have been feeling lately as though I am straying away from the qualities that I really love about myself, sometimes it feels as though it is all out of my control and other times I just feel back to normal and everything feels perfect. However, we all know that the feeling of perfection never last forever..I strive to be the best person that I can be but I find myself holding hate in my heart lately, not wanting to let things go, and being more stern than usual...I mean, most people may think that that’s a good thing. Maybe it is time that I develop an even thicker backbone than before but at the same time I feel like such a bitch when I start being more stern than usual, when i start putting my foot down and realizing that some things are not meant to be moved past and some situations are life lessons that you have to learn from and you can’t learn if you keep putting yourself back into the same situations. But if i don’t give people time to grow and give them a chance to change then how can I honestly just walk away even if they have done such brutal things to me?

I guess that I am just overwhelmed right now with what is right and what is wrong or when one should simply just say that it’s been too much. I don’t know when it is time to call a friendship quits.. when it renders more hurt in the long run than happiness? Or do you believe in the person that you know still exists underneath it all. Is it fair that the people that are closest to you will be the ones that will hurt you the most? I don’t think that it should work that way but I can easily see how it can. It is a lot easier to be so comfortable with someone that you think that you can just work through anything and then you feel like you can be yourself so much to the point where you may just end up hurting them even if you don’t mean to. I mean I am no angel. I can say that in the past I have hurt people that I cared about so much. Maybe I need to let nature take its course again and see what the future holds and accept that in the end, I am going to be hurt again. But does that just mean that im asking for it when it happens again? All great questions I suppose that we only understand with time.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment