Saturday, June 12, 2010

i'm not boring...it's just neglect.

orrr maybe i have been a lil boring lately which really means that i haven't been getting out of control everyday. I actually live for the weekends now, live for the patio friday afternoons and actualy sleep before 5 am...mainly because i now have to get up at 5am for work.

I KNOW.

i am not what one would call a *morning* person..however; it seems as though the universe is always forcing me to become one...even after i have clearly displayed my love for sleeping in.

newho, the new jobbie is going well!..minus the fact that my team consists of..well mainly just me right now...funn.. :|..although i know that it wont be like that forever, so for right now i've just been givener..hans solo.

things have been virtually carefree. But. and there always is one. We all know that that calm is ALWAYS before a storm. just when i thought that I had everything figured out (i'm styll gunna cling on to the idea that i do) the universe has a way of throwing u a curveball just to see if actions will really speak louder than words.

I hoping that they will. Its crazy to go from missing someone, to forgetting that u really missed them at all, to dealing with the fact that ur busy and wouldnt have time to miss them anyway and then out of nowhere...they are back in ur life. full force. and ur floored.

i guess fall out boy really was right right when they made bang the doldrums.
Best friends, Ex friends till the end, Better off as lovers and not the other way around.

to be honest I am really enjoying the carefree times...but i think it may be time to push the envelope again.

or maybe not.

time will be the judge of that one.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment