Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big Game Day!!

today is my bestie Courtney's beeday! she's turning 23 and has gotten past the year of the terrible twos..however; i am styll living in that year. Some joy in having a late birthday..you don't experience the anxiety of getting older quite as quickly as everyone else and then when you finally start feeling it everyone has gone thru it already and make u feel like it's no big deal...which it probably isn't to be honest. As much as I am at a road block in life right now figuring out what I want to do, do I want to go out west and work in the hospitality industry or do I want to start real life have a fun job that I really enjoy in my major. The answer seems obvious doesn't it? I feel like i associate getting a real job, well a major job with getting old..and maybe i shud just be associating it with getting real. Going after what I know that I want instead of trying to stick with what I know is comfortable. That's exactly what it is. Anyway, aside from all that it is MENS HOCKEY DAY! teammmm canada! these boys have got to bring it. It's been weird watching them and seeing the lack of chemistry that they have...I know they are capable of sooo much more! and they need to show it today, the USA wants it baddd they want to win it again and Team Canada has to come together as the awesome individual players that they are and flowwwwwww. I've been crossing the fingies and I will be very decorated in Team Canada clothing. It worked for the World Juniors so I'm hoping that it works now!!...come on boysssss. bring it home! Don't know where I'll be tonight, but I'll be near a tv losing my voice, cheering on Canada, and celebrating Courtz beeday. (with my cape on) baaahaha oh how i wish Jay was here to wear his with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment