Tuesday, February 23, 2010

nothing.

i have done nothing today but eat food and watch the olympics. some would call that a meaningless day but it was fabbbb. to be honest i should be in bed right now but it is easy to see that I am not sleeping since I am writing this. I am just chillin listening to lady danville who by the way are AMAZING!! everyone should listen to them...so chill. I did today decide that I may see what banff is saying. I am going to fill out my online interview (yeah the world these days so lazy...really ur too busy that I have to do my own interview ONLINE? its like those self checkouts at loblaws...so off topic so moving on..lol) I talked to my girlfriend Michelle today...mind u she is not actually my girlfriend but we just say that were gf's cuz we act like it...but i told her to apply and if i have someone to go with it may not be so bad after all. However, i do want to focus on my new business with arydss and get this job with steam whistle and play rugby this summer...yeah i pretty much have it all planned out. I am all over the place tho...something that is easy to find out...I change my mind a lot...ppl know this about me and either hate it or hate it a lot lol but its one of those flaws u have to learn to love..afterall i have to deal with it the most and sometimes its even fun not knowing which door ur gunna open next and where it will take u. I guess that the best part about life...not planning out ur every move i feel like u get more out of it that way. so far so good. I have to drive my sissy to the hospital tomorrow so I should prolly call it a night! I love how this is entitled 'nothing' yet my nothing seems to be endless words long. leave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment