Monday, February 22, 2010

brutal loss & good news.

alright so it totally sucked that we lost that game against the us. i was soooo decked out but what can ya do. THANK HEAVENS we have loooouuuuuuu in for this next game he sure earned it! I am going to have to go somewhere tomorrow to cheer my lil heart out and this time those boys need to come out on top. Thank God our ladies are doing a great job too!! two gold possibilties against the same rivals? so possible! anyway Canada go another gold medal today in ice dance! sweeeet! lil crush scott moir (not gunna lie) he is such a sweetheart and they make such a cute couple...they are totally gunna date soon. anyway aside from all this olympics talk (i know its hard for me to stray cuz im so obsessed) BUTT i got an interview with steamwhistle!! and i am also starting my own business! I'm super excited about both of these things its a) about time i start working for myself and motivating myself and b) its time that i stay in toronto and make things happen instead of sticking with the comfort of going out west to work where its the same ol everytime. eat.work.drink.blackout.passout.wake up.forget.repeat. like noooo thanks. maybe a way more sober summer one filled with oh i dunno, substance. haha and not substance abuse. i dunno i think im finally at that point in life where i just wanna giver back home see what torontos saying have a good time and do what i love and oh yeah. DIE from allergies. GAH this has to be the worst thing that comes to mind. so humid so allergic and drowsy medication. will i pull thru? well yeah, i have to. theres no turning back now...im not filling out my appy for the fairmont in banff and that way I am leaving myself no choice but to be successful here. shud prolly wrap it up for today this was longer than i expected.

p.s. (to myself which is weird but whatever) i found this cheetah lingerie that i had and am now wearing it hahaha but heres the kicker. it was my outfit for scary spice in like 2008 summer for halloween in july. i find that hilarious and priceless that i wore this out in public and even more ridiculous that i found it and put it on. thanks winners lethbridge. you are so versatile baaahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment